Job Title: Business Development Manager
Haatch Ventures – Who we are
Haatch is an award-winning pre-seed to series A investor founded in 2013 backing entrepreneurs building the next generation of digital companies.
Haatch now has a portfolio of over 50 companies, which are now valued at over £400 million. The four partners of Haatch are all entrepreneurs in their own right, and between them have over $200 million in personal exits.
Role and Responsibilities
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and prospecting contact towards achieving agreed sales targets and business aims
- Build and maintain working relationships with Financial Advisers, Family Offices and HNWIs, predominantly focusing on developing new advisers and new accounts not previously supporting Haatch
- Develop and maintain new clients through appropriate engagement and ethical sales methods ensuring you optimise the quality of service, business growth and client satisfaction
- Gain a thorough understanding of the company’s products and services and the circumstances in which they may be appropriate for existing and potential clients
- To keep clear and concise records of contacts and visits and to ensure the CRM system is accurate at all times
- Respond to and follow up on sales enquiries in a timely manner
- Attend and present at client meetings, roadshows and other presentations nationwide
- Attend appropriate training sessions at the company’s request to develop knowledge, techniques and skills
We are interested in hiring smart, adaptable, hard-working people, not just qualifications or experience levels.
- Excellent sales, negotiation, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to work within a team environment to build strong relationships both internally and externally
- Prior experience with HNWI and IFAs/Family Offices
- Own network of HNWI, Family Offices or IFAs would be a huge bonus
- Experience in a target-driven sales role
- Previous experience in a venture capital or private equity related role is advantageous but not essential
- Personable and committed
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Can be based anywhere in the UK
Send an initial email introducing yourself and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be screening candidates on an ongoing basis.
Reporting to Head of Marketing & Investor Relations.
To be determined dependant on experience.