Founded in September 2013, Haatch began as an investment vehicle backing fantastic entrepreneurs building disruptive, game-changing companies.
Fast forward to 2018 and Haatch is globally recognised, supporting early-stage startups and entrepreneurs via Haatch Ventures & providing enlightening space to grow in through Haatch Desks.
Haatch is looking for a Personal Assistant / Administrator / Bookkeeper to support the founding team across all areas of the business.
- Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire
- Hours: 40 Hours per week
- Salary: £18k – £20k
You will be responsible for the day-day administration and bookkeeping for the Haatch group of companies and provide support to the Haatch founders in a fast-paced, work hard, play hard environment.
- Manage and organise the constantly changing diaries of the Haatch founders, prioritising workload, arranging meetings and organising travel
- Manage inbound enquiries & pitches via email and telephone using the CRM system to track, prioritise & manage these enquiries
- Responsible for day-day bookkeeping including producing management accounts, banking and invoicing
- File VAT returns, companies house filings and work with external accountants on year-end accounts across the entire Haatch group
- Organise and file highly confidential investment documents
Skills & Experience Required
- Computer and phone literacy
- Bookkeeping literacy including producing management accounts, P&L statements, invoicing, bank reconciliation, VAT returns and cash flow forecasting
- Go above and beyond to make sure work required is completed
- Practical, “think on your feet” problem-solving skills
- Able to work on own and with Haatch founders
- Professional and friendly phone and email manner
You must have great working knowledge of leading tools, including;
- Xero (or similar accounting package)
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs
- HubSpot (or similar CRM)
- Dropbox (or similar cloud storage)
- Email & Calendar
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and CV to apply!