Latest. Updates, News
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire or Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Starting Salary: £18-£20k
Haatch is an investment business founded in 2013 investing in early-stage companies that can exhibit highly scalable and disruptive models for growth.
We’re looking for a very talented, organised, hard-working Investment & Operations Administrator to join our small team based in Stamford Lincolnshire.
You will be responsible for the day-day administration of Haatch Ventures, part of the Haatch group of companies, by working directly for the founders in a fast-paced, work hard, play hard environment.
We’re looking for someone who can go above and beyond and commit to growing with Haatch over the long term.
Reporting into the founders, the role will be responsible for a range of duties focusing on fund administration, investor onboarding including certification, AML and KYC checks, investor relations including drafting communications, financial updates, presentations and internal presentations including detailed fund information.
The role offers an opportunity to be part of a dynamic and growing EIS fund, investing in some of the most innovative technology businesses in the UK.
The role requires a self-starter who is exceptionally good at prioritising and multi-tasking, both individually and in a team environment.
- Responsibility for handling the regulatory onboarding of investors including certification, AML and KYC checks
- Working closely with the fund administrator to onboard investors into our systems in line with regulatory requirements
- Submitting data to HMRC to generate SEIS and EIS assurance and certificates
- Developing and managing relationships with investors and 3rd parties to become the “go-to” person for investor admin queries
- Responsibility for the creation of internal fund presentations and updates
- Supporting the founders by creating investor updates and presentations for new and existing investors
- Proven track record of strong administration skills
- Strong numeracy and data entry skills
- Great attention to detail and ability to dive into data
- Go above and beyond to make sure work required is complete
- Practical “think on your feet” problem-solving skills
- Able to work on own and with Haatch founders
- Professional and friendly phone and email manner
- Ability and willingness to work outside of office hours
- Experience within the financial or investment sector
- Understanding of accounting practices particularly invoicing
- Strong Excel and Google Sheets
- Microsoft Office and Google Docs
- HubSpot (or similar CRM)
- Google Drive (or similar cloud storage)
- Email & Calendar
- Data Entry and Reporting Platforms
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will also receive;
- Opportunity to work in central Stamford or Peterborough in a fun and enjoyable office environment
- Paid car parking
- 25 days holiday
- Exposure to an award-winning, multi-exit, entrepreneurial team
- Ability to grow with Haatch into a larger role longer term
How to Apply
If this role sounds like you, please head over to Indeed to Apply!